Welcome to our garden...... where dreams grow and memories bloom.

I am not a professional anything. I'm not a master gardener, I am not a chef, I am not a horticultralist or naturalist. I am not trying to live off the grid, or prepare for the acololypse, or go totally organic. What I am is a 40 something single mom who works full time and attends graduate school full time and is trying to build a life that teaches some values, and skills to her children while giving them some memories to carry into their adulthood.















We are starting from scratch. We have virgin land that needs a lot of work. We have plenty of time and imagination, but a shoestring budget. We may not do everything right, in fact we probably won't do much right. But we are going to do it together, and that is what matters.























Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What does a gardener do.....

.... when the weather is dreary and he/she is hit with a nasty virus?  Dream of gardening.  And find something to do to distract one's self.

For me that meant digging into the craft box and finding a long forgotten crosspoint pattern.  I've moved three times since buying this pattern and it has been far too long since I've made anything for myself.  Viola'!


The composter is here, and the rain has stopped.  Hopefully after football practice tonight we can get it moved into place and load some of the material we have been collecting into it.  Update to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment